jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2010

Sports (:



Hello classmates! Today is a new day of post, I will talk about sports especially of soccer.

Sports are something very important in my life. My father told me, since I was little, that sports are very good for health and besides they are entertained.
I remember that I started doing sports when I was 7 or 8 years old, I think that I was on third grade in that time.

The first sport that I practiced was rhythmic gymnastics. I practiced it twice a week in my school. After a year, I started to use cords, tapes, balls and all the things that are used in rythmical gymnastics. I don’t remember why but from one day to another I left this sport and never, until now, I have returned to practice it.

I changed rythmical gymnastics for soccer. I started practicing this sport in my school too (but in another school) when I was 14 years, in 2006 I think. Since that year I have never stopped to play soccer.

My school football team was “San Gaspi” (it name continues still now but I’m not member of it, I’m just a fan). With this team I won many champsionships and, in addition, I knew many pretty people. In fact, some of them are my friends until now.

A few months ago, my friends and I created a football team called “Farolitas” and we participated in a league in the school “San Pedro Nolasco”. We obtained the second place because a team of the University of Chile won the final 5-2.

Today, I’m playing soccer in the university and I’m a member of “Aperradas” (that’s the name of the team).
I hope that this story continues until I die. I also hope that feminine soccer continues growing up.

That’s all for today, good bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario