jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2010

II Region


Do you know about the second region? Antofagasta? Chuquicamata? Calama? Have you heard these names before? If your answer is no, you have to read this post. And if your answer is yes, you can close this window of Internet.
Antofagasta is in the second region, is the capital of this one. Perhaps, now you are thinking why I’m writing about “Antofa”? Well, the answer is so simple; I came from the second region. I was born in Chuquicamata but I moved off to Antofa when I was only 2 months of life.

All my childhood I lived in Antofagasta. I went to “The Antofagasta British School”, school where I was until seven grade. Some of my ex-classmates are now studying in Santiago so I can see them once a month and remember old times.

My father’s family (it includes grandmother, grandfather, aunts, uncles, cousins) lives in Calama so I travel to the North in special dates like Christmas, New Year or for some birthdays.

If you are reading this and you are preparing a trip and you have never traveled to “Antofa”, I don’t recommend you this city. It’s a little boring and you don’t have many things to do (you can do the typical things: go to the beach, go to parties, go to mall, etc; but nothing new). The only tourist attraction is the monument called “La Portada”.

Near Antofagasta (3 hours if you drive a car) is a tourist attraction that I recommend you visit it, perhaps you have heard speak about this town. It is called “San Pedro de Atacama”. You can’t die without knowing it because is a beautiful city so start saving silver from now!

I don’t have more comments to do.
I wish you have a nice weekend enjoying the things you like.
Bye bye people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario