viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010

My experience learning English (:

Hello classmates! How are you today? I hope you aren’t so tired.

The time pass so fast, I remembered perfectly the first day that I had to write my first work and today it’s my last post. For finished my experience doing blogs, I will talk about my experience learning English at the University.

I started learning English just in April 2010, with another teacher and with other classmates. In the beginning of the year, I didn’t like English because I had to move to another faculty of the University and it’s took me time, time that in that period I didn’t have.

Little by little, English began to like me and came to Quinta Normal wasn’t terrible except in the day before tests. Only those days I hate English because it less me time of study. Being sincere, I have to confess that there were other situations where I wanted that English didn’t exist but I won’t say now.

Talking about the good things of this subject, I can mention some classes where I learnt things that it will be useful for my career. Also I can mention the blogs with which I could perfect my English writing and also learn new words that I didn’t know before.

There is an important comment that I’m forgetting: My classmates. In English classes I made new friends and I stayed good times with them. Obviously, not all my classmates where new for me, but with the people that I knew them from before, I stayed a good time too.

Always the goodbyes are sad, but nothing in the life is forever. I hope you finish in the best way the University, success with all your subjects.
Have a nice end of the year and holidays; see you in the next time (if there is one).
Good bye people!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario