miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

Importante of women today

Hello classmates! How are you? Long time has happened from the last time that I wrote. Different causes have not allowed me to report with you!

Today I’m going to talk about the traditional roles of men and women. It is obvious that these roles have changed if we compare them with the past. I believe that everything has been for better. Fortunately, women every day is more respected and valued for the labor area.

In my personal opinion, women and men are able to do the same things: both can work in a company, both can look after their sons, both can wash the dishes, both can clean the house, etc. They have to organize and distributed the tasks.

I think that discrimination to women is something that has to eradicate, women can work with men in the companies and many times females employers are indispensable


In the area of sport physical therapy, women are very important. For example, in a women volleyball team, it’s necessary a women physical therapist because she can examine the players while they are dressing and preparing itself to play. The same situation might not become by a man because it would be inconvinient for the players and for the physical therapist too.

That’s all! Enjoy reading my post
We are in contact, kisses (:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario