miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

Chile wins Honduras :D

Hello people! How are you? I hope fine. Now I have to talk about missions of my career.

The mission of the physical therapist mainly is to motivate people to practices sports because they are a good method that helps to be healthy. The way for do that is to stimulate families to do physical exercises in group perhaps going to a park, go to run every evening near their house or just playing at home, even playing Wii console. Another mission is to promote a good feeding without junk food.

The missions that I mentioned above are in general. Now, I’m going to talk about the specific functions of my career.

In patients that are recovering their normal mobility or their normal force, physical therapist have to help them in their rehabilitation and stimulate patients for do the exercises in the best form they are able. However, in sportsmen or woman of high performance, besides help them, they have to talk with them and tell that they can’t play sports until their rehabilitee ends. Physical therapist has to convince patients that they are damage themselves if he/she starts practicing before the discharge.
Talking about physical therapist that works with child, they have to the exercises in an entertainment way so that little boys and girls think that they are playing and not doing rehabilitation.

There are many missions more, but I don’t have time to mention all.
Have a good week end, see you next Wednesday
Byeeee!

1 comentario:

  1. I think I don't have a healthy life! I eat a lot of junk food! andI don't do any sports :(!
    Butyou will stimulate me to do it!
    ahhaha
    NOTTT! :D

    ResponderEliminar