miércoles, 30 de junio de 2010

Bye bye blog ;)


Helloooooo!
Today is the last post that I have to do this term :O !!
I think that not write post every week will be so extraneous because I got used to writing comments on my blog every Wednesday but sincerely I won’t miss it.

I have to admit that in some opportunities, do my blog was very funny because I have to think about some topics that are interesting to remember and other topics that are interesting to share it with my classmates.
But like in the life isn’t all good, sometimes I really hate writing on my blog because in that moment I didn’t want to do it and I didn’t have too much time for that, I had to do things more important than writing a comment on my blog. However, I realized all the post despite of having laziness.

In my opinion, I think that this moment was useful for me for learn and perfect my English. Doing blogs really help me improve my English.

I hope that in the second term the blog can be done in our houses, because is unnecessary came here to write about a topic, its takes too much time. This is the only suggestion I can do.

Well classmates, that’s all! See you in the next time.
Enjoy your holidays because the second term will be hard.
Kisses (:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario