miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

My old physical therapy...

Hi classmates! How are you?
It's time to talk about a person that I admire. I don't know what her name is, but people say to her Jou. She is 25 years old I think.
I met her when I was on first grade because I started playing football in the team where she was the physical therapy. In the moment I knew about her life, I liked so much her job, in fact it was the first time I thought that in the future I could be a physical therapy.

To tell you about a bit of her life, she was the physical therapy of my team's category and also she played football in the same team but in a higher category. For me, football is very important in my life so, to know about someone whose profession is physical therapy and who practices that sport too, it's like my example to follow.

I hope that you enjoy reading my post and you might start liking football as me.
We are reading ourselves, kisses.

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm shichopathing you! watch out! ahahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i know you love football so it's great that you can know this interesting person! :)

    ResponderEliminar