miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

Things that I love do :D

Hello people!

Today I’m going to talk about a topic very entertaining: the hobbies. I have never thought what my hobbies are, but now I will tell you the things that I like to do.

One thing is to go to the stadium. I like going to see Colo – Colo and Chile matches. Both are matches completely different: one it’s dangerous and the other is more relaxed because all the people that went to the stadium, went to cheer the same team, their country.

I went to all the Mundial classifications matches played in Chile, almost always with my friends. And I like to go with a flag painted in my face. I love this, nothing is best that shout a goal or celebrate when Chile wins.

I started going to the stadium when I moved to Santiago, since that day, I tried to go all the times that I could.

Another thing is to play guitar. I don’t know well how to play it; it’s too difficult for me to learn guitar’s songs because I played the guitar the other way around. And as my brother is the person who teaches me, besides playing guitar, it’s a moment to share with him.

Other thing that I like to do is to spend my time with my friends and the persons that I love. Probably this is relevant in the life of all the persons it’s never too much to say because they are the people who are with you when you need it.

The things that I mention before are important in my life and I think that it’s determinates, one way or another, my way of being.

I hope you enjoy reading about me hobbies.

See you in the next post, goodbye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario