jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

Physical Therapy :D

Hey!
This time I am from my house writing to you because classes were suspended for motives of the student unemployment.

Today I will talk about my career. I chose physical therapy because it’s a career very interesting and simultaneously entertained. In addition, it’s related with sports and with the health’s area.
It was difficult to me to decide my future and realize that physical therapy was the career I wanted to follow in my life, nevertheless, every day and every class I think that I’m not wrong with the choice.
To be a good physical therapy, I believe that the principal thing is to have vocation of service and love for the patients. Logically also good knowledge must be had.
In relation with the labor field, I know that initially I will have to work at other areas of the career (as respiration area) but my most expectation is to be able to rehabilitate sportsmen or sportswomen of high performance.

I don’t have more things to tell you…I hope you have a good weekend.
Bye bye

2 comentarios:

  1. hi!

    this is the best career of the world....
    I think this career needs too much dedication but all is retrieved

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's great you didn't regret about your decision!

    I'm very happy you are here!
    kisses!

    ResponderEliminar