miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

27/02/2010 03.34 am

Hey! Today I want to tell us the experience that I live in the earthquake. It wasn’t my frist earthquake, but I didn’t remember the other because I was so young.

That night I went to a friend’s house to celebrate her birthday but I returned early to my father’s house because I was so tired. As soon as I arrived home, I went to sleep.
When the earthquake started, I didn’t feel anything because I was sleeping. On second thought, I think I got up after one minute since the earthquake began. In the moment I got up, I didn’t think that the situation were a earthquake.

As I was in my father’s house, as soon as the earthquake finished, my father took me to my mom’s house (this is the place where I live) because she was alone and I was worried but for lucky it was everything ok.
Hours later, I tried to comunicated with my friends and my parents to knew how they were.

The week after, I went to my school to help people affected. I was recolecting food or clothes and doing “boxes” to sent to the south of the country.
In the weekend, I participated in campaign of Jumbo called “A smile, a child” where people had to give their toys and for each toys, Jumbo gave books and pencils. All of this was wrapped in a gift and it was distributed between the kids affected.

I hope you don't get bored reading my story
See you in a new opportunity
Bye bye :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario