miércoles, 13 de octubre de 2010

A healthy lifestyle

Hi people! How the week goes? I hope that incredible.

Today I have to talk about if is it possible to have a healthy lifestyle If the answer is yes, how you can achieve?

Well, I think that have a healthy lifestyle it is possible if you want, it only depends on you. For me, a healthy lifestyle includes eat well and practice sports.

To carry out a good “diet” is important have breakfast, lunch and dinner at the same time every day, that is to say, to make a routine in the hours to eat food. Another important is to have a healthy feeding. This considers eat fruits and vegetables and not too much carbohydrate. It is obvious that you can eat “bad food” like Mc Donald’s or Doggis, but in a low quantity.
You don’t have to forget that a healthy feeding is synonyms of having a balanced diet!!

For continue the idea of have a healthy lifestyle, it’s time to talk about the sports. In a personal opinion I think that do sports is the best thing that you can do in the life. Sports make me happy and also are good for my health, is it something better? I haven’t more words to explain it… if you like a sport, make a time in your life and practice it (:

Having a healthy lifestyle is not only good for look and feel well with ourselves, but also is good to avoid diseases like diabetes, cardiac problems, obesity, etc.

The finish this post, I recommend you (and for all the people that are reading now) that you try (only try) to carry out a healthy lifestyle. It is better if you can do it ;)

See you in the next situation, have a nice week. Good bye.

PD: As a freak information, the number of hours that you sleep influences in the risk of having obesity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario